· PressFaster than Fast – Grasen 420kW Ultra-fast Charger Release
Grasen released the 300kW to 420kW ultra-fast charger with Max. output current 400A can charge a vehicle battery up to 80% in just 15 minutes.
· Business EV Charging5 Factors that Affect the EV Charging Speed
The most common factors that affect ev charging speed are SoC, battery temperature, car’s current and voltage limit, and other loads in use.
· Business EV ChargingHow much Do Commercial EV Charging Stations Cost?
As a homeowner or business owner, it’s important to learn about the commercial EV charging stations cost, which includes more than hardware.
· Business EV ChargingHow to Increase Retail Sales with EV Chargers?
Retailers can increase retail sales with EV chargers in four aspects to make themselves from another in the eyes of potential customers.
· BlogOverview of 2024 Electric Vehicle Charging Station Quantity and Distribution in Europe
After years of developing and promoting electric vehicles, the demand for EVs has increased dramatically, resulting in a surging need for charging infrastructure. As a result, the number of EV charging stations in Europe is growing exponentially.
· BlogAre EV Charging Stations Worth It?
As electric vehicles become more affordable and ubiquitous, there is a growing need for convenient and accessible charging infrastructure. One potential solution is the installation of EV charging stations, but are they really worth the investment?
· BlogBasic Conditions for EV Fast Chargers to Enter the Middle East in 2024
According to market analysis, to encourage wider EV adoption in the region, we need to establish accessible and reliable fast-charging networks. Here are the basic conditions necessary for EV fast chargers to enter the Middle East in 2024.