- Unique Features
- Contact Us
EV Wall Charger
Charging power 7kW or 22kW optional
- Single phase 32A 7kW or three phase 32A 22kW
- Compact size fit in any location
- Support plug & charge mode
- Charging control with RFID card or physical button
- Tethered type or socketed type
- Compatible with all cars
- LED breathing light(color customizable) indicates the charging status
- Fixed cable or socket configuration is available
- "Plug and charge" mode
- Start/stop the charging session via RFID card or charger physical button
- IP55 ingress protection for outdoor
- Electrical protection includes over voltage, over current, under voltage, short circuit, overtemperature, surge protection, and ground Fault.
- Internal RCD: AC 30mA & DC 6mA
All-in-one EV charging solution
Complete EV charging solution
Grasen supports customers by providing EV charging installation planning and deployment. Upgrades available from electrical panels to software.
Grasen provides a comprehensive training for our customers. More than a technical installation course, it offers a full overview of the EV charging infrastructures.
Professional online service guidance within 24 hours for customers who encounter any problems during use.
|Single Phase 230V
|Three Phase 400V
|Type-2 Socket or Type-2 Tethered 5m
|30mA AC & 6mA DC
|Over current, Under voltage, Over voltage, Over temperature,
Surge protection, Short circuit, Ground fault
|-30 °C ~ 50 °C
|-40 °C ~ 70 °C
|Standby(Blue), Charging(Flashing Blue), Fault(Red), Waring(Flash Red)
|1 x Physical Button
|Wall Mount (default) / Pedestal Mount (optional accessory)
|Dimension (H x W x D, mm)
|CE, IEC 61851-1
Grasen released the 300kW to 420kW ultra-fast charger with Max. output current 400A can charge a vehicle battery up to 80% in just 15 minutes.
Grasen 22kW Commercial AC Charger for Public Parking Lot has a dual power input system and can charge two vehicles at 22kW at the same time.
Feedback video from Grasen customers on the 7kW home car charger. Our EV charger products adopt flexible designs to fit different applications.
Most DC chargers across North America are compatible with the CCS and CHAdeMO systems. However, while Tesla uses CHAdeMO stateside, it has switched to CCS (shown above) in Europe.
Talk to the Grasen Team Today
Discover more about Grasen products!
Simply fill out the form below and the catalog will be available for download!