- Unique Features
- Contact Us
CCS EV Charger
Quick charge, big savings
- Max output power 80kW, 120kW, 160kW, 200kW, charging time 30 ~ 60mins.
- Flexible charging port options including CCS2, and GB/T.
- OCPP 1.6J full profile compatible.
- Remote update and diagnostics.
- Intelligent charging and dynamic load balancing.
Flexible & Expandable
- Modular power modules enable convenient maintenance
- Expandable with available update slots
Safer Electrical Distribution
- DC output on the upper part of the cabinet and separated from the AC input, making the overall layout more organized and safer
- Effectively reduce the wear of the gun line when mopping the floor
- Easily connect to any OCPP-based backend
- Dynamic load balancing
- Remote control and monitoring
- Fully compatible with hybrid grid including the solar energy storage system
All-in-one EV charging solution
Complete EV charging solution
Grasen supports customers by providing EV charging installation planning and deployment. Upgrades available from electrical panels to software.
Grasen provides a comprehensive training for our customers. More than a technical installation course, it offers a full overview of the EV charging infrastructures.
Professional online service guidance within 24 hours for customers who encounter any problems during use.
|Input Voltage Type
|TN-S(Three Phase Five Wire)
|CCS2 1000Vdc; GBT 1000Vdc
|Max. Output Current
|CCS 200A; GBT 250A;
|8'' LCD Touchscreen
|Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, etc.
|4G(GSM or CDMA)/Ethernet
|-30°C ~ +50°C
|-35°C ~ +55°C
|Dimension(W x D x H)
Grasen released the 300kW to 420kW ultra-fast charger with Max. output current 400A can charge a vehicle battery up to 80% in just 15 minutes.
This charging station is located in North America. Customer ordered DC fast chargers with GB/T and CCS1 connectors.
As a local charging network operator, one of our customers from the Republic of Kazakhstan built this EV charging station with Grasen DC fast chargers, which are used to charge Tesla.
Businesses that operate electric vehicle fleets have a growing demand for EV charging infrastructure. Check how our charging solution for the EV taxi fleet helps.
Talk to the Grasen Team Today
Discover more about Grasen products!
Simply fill out the form below and the catalog will be available for download!