- Unique Features
- Contact Us
24V DC DC Converter
Output 300W 24V, Input range 200~800VDC
- Withstand up to 1000V input surge
- Full load efficiency of more than 92%
- IP67 for various working conditions
- Sleep mode with power consumption <60mW
- Integrated circuit supporting CAN wakeup and VCU hardwire wakeup
- Robust components with an 8-year lifetime
- Designed for commercial vehicle BMS, seismic and impact resistant.
- IP67 high protection level, the module can work stably in the environment of -40 ℃~ 85℃ and adopts a self-cooling sealed metal shell design, salt spray resistance to neutral salt spray
Realize BMS 24h Monitoring
- Sleep power consumption <60mW. It can be used directly on the battery for a long time to ensure that the battery will not lose power
- The built-in self-wake-up circuit can be set to start at a fixed time, and the 24H timing accuracy error is within 3S.
|Input Voltage Range
|Max Input Current
|Sleep Power Loss
|Output Current Range
|Full Load Efficiency
|Dimension(W x D x H)
|Over-voltage, Under-voltage, Over-current, Overheating, Output short circuit
Applications of DC DC Converters
Low-voltage DC power supply
Mainly used in electric passenger cars, urban trolleybuses, trams, subways and light rails, pure electric vehicles, and hybrid vehicles.
Switching power supply for 12V/24V BMS
Power for BMS to realize 24h monitoring.
Other LV power supply electrical equipment
Professional online service guidance within 24 hours for customers who encounter any problems during use.
Grasen released the 300kW to 420kW ultra-fast charger with Max. output current 400A can charge a vehicle battery up to 80% in just 15 minutes.
As a local charging network operator, one of our customers from the Republic of Kazakhstan built this EV charging station with Grasen DC fast chargers, which are used to charge Tesla.
This charging station is located in North America. Customer ordered DC fast chargers with GB/T and CCS1 connectors.
Most DC chargers across North America are compatible with the CCS and CHAdeMO systems. However, while Tesla uses CHAdeMO stateside, it has switched to CCS (shown above) in Europe.
Talk to the Grasen Team Today
Discover more about Grasen products!
Simply fill out the form below and the catalog will be available for download!